- October 27, 2019
- Posted by: admin
The Center for Development Services (CDS)—a global network of consulting and project management enterprises—is seeking a dynamic, motivated, and experienced Financial Compliance Senior Officer to help revamp CDS’ Financial Policies and Procedures Manual; guarantee that CDS’ business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines; and review projects budgets and expenditure; and responding to policy and procedures violations.
The Postholder shall be responsible for the following tasks/duties
- Review and update CDS’ Financial Policies and Procedures Manual;
- Design, implement and manage an effective legal compliance program in accordance with donors, and clients’ requirements;
- Advise CDS management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports;
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations;
- Conduct regular internal audit to identify possible weaknesses or risks and take corrective actions;
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk and propose recommendations for corrective actions;
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes, including fraud awareness, whistleblowing and other related policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, preferably post-graduate studies in Finance;
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience in a compliance officer role;
- Good knowledge of companies’ laws and legal requirements and procedures, as well as those of non-for-profit entities;
- Sharpness and attention to details to assure efficiency and effectiveness;
- Ability to work under pressure and on diverse tasks;
- A team player and learning attitude;
- Capacity for self-reflection;
- Fluency in Spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Commitment to the CDS core values: participation is imperative for learning and growth, sense of responsibility in everything we do, encouraging creativity and innovations.
Applications with Curriculum Vitae; a motivation letter; three valid references; and a salary history should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 4th, 2019.