We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be staff-oriented and patient to deal with difficult staff.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as the first point of contact for Staff seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by staff.
- Walk the Staff and through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update Staff status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by Staff to the appropriate internal team.
- Data Backup
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Security Camera’s maintenance.
- BA degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum one year of experience.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other staff support role.
- Working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
Good in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Staff -oriented and cool-tempered.
- Excellent administration and organizational skills.
- Strong time management and program management skills.
- Strong English and Arabic language skills, both verbal and written.